View a slideshow that explains the process
of our full service interior design package
How It WOrks, IN ORDER!
Full Service Interior Design by AID is separated into two categories. Phase One (Planning) & Phase Two (Implantation).
Phase One, (seen in the steps in the slideshow above with a blue label on the lower left corner)
- The client will take our test, and notes will be gathered on their likes/dislikes.
- The client will send us an ideabook on Houzz.com of rooms they favor, or select photos from online.
- Notes are compared between all photos from test & their provided photos to identify oatterns and similarities.
- Client's style is identified, and reviewed with them.
- Brainstorming begins, and ideas are thrown out and narrowed down.
- Once a plan is agreed upon, a 3D Computer Rendering is created that reflects the agreed progression.
- Once a 3D Computer Rendering of our interpretation of the goals for the final look, then Phase One is complete.
Phase Two, (seen in the steps in the slideshow above with a green label on the lower left corner)
- Designer will identify all external professionals, whether it be consultants, architects or contractors
and collect bids (estimates) from them, for the client.
- Designer & Client will review all bids and select the best ones for the project.
- Designer will collect deposits or payments for these upcoming tasks, called: Hard Purchases
- Designer will start to locate all the pieces needed, and represented in the rendering in stores and online.
- Designer will present all objects to purchase (Soft Purchases) in a PDF file presentation.
- Client will approve either all objects, or select objects, and Designer will invoice them for the approved ones, and edit the others.
- Designer will place orders for the Client, schedule deliveries and handle Decoration.
Initial Consult & Fee Information:
To start a project, clients must first schedule an in-home meeting, at the rate of $300.
A proper quote for the a client's Phase One may then be given.
Project Fees vary on the amount of objects, sizes of rooms and level of outside professionals needed.
In-Home meeting payments are sent via an online invoice, payable with a credit card.
Payment for the initial consultation is required before the meeting takes place.
Service fees (Phase One & Phase Two) are only payable via bank deposit, cash or check.
100% of your initial, in-home meeting is refunded off any future project fees! :)
AID - Interior Design Miami does not include overseeing the GENERAL CONTRACTOR that the project may need in our rates, and a client is encouraged to plan for either hiring our General Contractor, or be prepared to have one of their own, if/when that time comes.
What is a General Contractor?
A general contractor is the person who is on-site, monitoring all the work that is being done in the home.
From flooring, to painting, to renovation.